Last Updated November 24, 2023
I am not an employee of or lobbyist for an oil, gas or coal company.
Contributions or gifts to Nicholson for Arizona are not tax deductible. Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation, and name of employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in an election cycle.
George Nicholson for Arizona
George Nicholson for Arizona is utilizing mass texting to engage with those who opt-in to receive text messages from the campaign. Through a short code, George Nicholson for Arizona will be able to provide users with a personalized experience, including donation links. Message frequency varies.
1. When users opt-in to our service, we will send a message confirming signup.
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP.” After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from our campaign. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
3. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly by emailing our team at email@example.com
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You will receive periodic messages from the campaign. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
6. For all questions about services provided by this shortcode, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org